Thursday 31 January 2008

Just something I did get finished....

I've been very busy the last couple of days with a lot of new stuff which I wanted to show you... but, nothing is finished yet. I'm designing a lamp (for a contest, and I am not going to get it finished in time:[ ), building 3 robots and a barstool racer. And the one big reason for them not being finished is welding. The only place I can weld and grind is outside and if it's not the lack of daylight, it's the weather that keeps interfering. And it annoys the piss out of me. At the moment we've got a little hurricane going on so everything is on hold. But hé, it's my birthday today so I need to clean up my house. Make it temper proof for my little 1 year old, grab everything, nephew :D So I've got plenty to do, because my house is almost lethal every square inch....
So the pic for today? Well, what do you do when it's christmas and you need a picture of Donald Duck in his car but you can't/won't pay Disney a lot of money. You call me. It's based on a collage of Donald Duck and his nephews and the idea is to let bands play in front of a projected cartoon that sings along in balloons or something like that. Not sure, but it was fun to do between all the eating and watching Simpsons (don't ask).

No comments: