Tuesday 22 January 2008

We're back!!!

Well, after 22 days without internet I can finally go online again, (officially that is :D) and update my blog with new stuff I have made. And there are quite a lot of new things to tell you about. But not to blurp it out all at once I will spread the news out over a few days. And the first new work to tell you about is the picture you see here.

Remember the drawing I did of the sepia girl back in October? Back then I said I might make it into a real painting, and I did. It's acrylic on panel, 40x60cm big and called 'girl with green eyes'. Not a very exciting name but I am planning on making a series of paintings of girls with different eye colors. Makes sense, right.

Anyway, if you like this painting, it's for sale and it can be yours for only €550,- (incl. taxes, excl. shipping and handling). If you want to own this painting, just send me an email with the name of the painting in the subject box to info@art-oddities.com. The painting is sold on a first come first served basis.

Cheers

No comments: