Friday 5 December 2008

The picture that says it all... almost.

Been working on my website for a few weeks now, and slowly I'm making progress. It's rather tedious work sorting out pictures and thinking up little pieces of text to add. And since I'm not working on it in one go (I keep finding stuff to do I think is so much more fun to do) it takes like forever. But today I made a little drawing for the welcoming page which was kind of inspiring. The page was rather boring being all empty and stuff and I thought it needed a picture of some sort that would explain just what I do. Well, it does show a few things but is far from telling it all. Still I like it. It looks a little bit like a tattoo and is actually a little bit silly and scary at the same time. Hmmm, maybe it says more about me then about my work. Anyway, this is todays update.

No comments: