Friday 30 October 2009

Grutte Pier

Here is the other thing Rico and I made for the design contest. It's an action figure of Grutte Pier. He's a well know historical figure in Fryslan. Just Google his name if you want to know more about him. He could chop off the heads of 7 men in one single stroke with his giant sword. Cool hu? Rico made the drawing (Kerat gave him the idea) and I spend to much time making the action figure. I told Rico I would punch him in the face if he would ever come up with another idea which involved me making an action figure. Anyway, we'll see if we win.... Little change of that but hey... got a cool action figure out of it. Rico and I are going to make a comicbook about Grutte Pier too. So keep a look out for that.

Rico's camera makes gooood pictures.

That's one big sword isn't it......

No comments: