Wednesday 21 November 2007

What's new....


















Here's just a little update on the things I've been doing the last couple of days. Drawings for the next Mudhoen are done and Rico is hard at work inking and coloring them. As soon as he's finished I'll show the 3 stages of making this one. It's fun to see, I guess. Next was the machine I was working on. A home brew metal cutter. Well, the gearbox I made worked fine, the angle grinder the factory made was.... less. The thing caught on fire. To bad. Giving me al the more reason to buy that metal band-saw I had my eyes on for a while. So what's the picture of. It's what I like to revere to as my very big en very expensive puzzle. It's the Subaru EJ20 Turbo engine for my beetle I'm working on. And the exciting part is, it doesn't come with al the pieces. At least these parts are clean and I know where they go. Now, just to find out what all those other dirty parts are for......

No comments: