Tuesday 11 December 2007

60 Minute Magazine

This saturday I was in Groningen to for the 60 minute magazine. 60 minute magazine is a 'Nieuwe Garde' project where the goal is, to make a magazine with a group of people in 60 minutes. This was the 5th edition, with a comics and cartoons theme.
We all got a word or sentence from which you had to come up with something to fill your 2 assigned pages. You also had to do something with the word for the 2 pages before yours. Well, my word was 'fake-vegetarian' and the previous page was 'beauty'. And this is what I came up with. Not to bad I guess...
All in all a fun day (yes, 60 minutes means being in a room for 7 hours :P) Met up with some cartoonists I normally only see at comic cons and had 2 beers at the end of the day with some of them. And a nice pizza on the way home.
The magazine will be in the stores soon and hope to get my copy soon. Very curious how it turned out.

btw. I made this drawing on my brand new Macbook which I bought 2 days earlier. Which really is kind of a disappointment. My 3 year old G5 is still much faster. Intel based macs.... stupid.

No comments: