Tuesday 9 December 2008

More grief then love for this one....

Nothing really interesting to show you. Sealing the tank is rather boring. And rather difficult with these kind of temperatures too, by the way. So I'll leave you with something else. It's the cover of a Leeuwarder pulp novel. The first one ever they say. Anyway, I made the drawing and Rico altered it a bit and did the layout. It really wasn't that much fun to do. Actually, no fun at all. I wont bore you with all the details about that but all I've got to say is, sometimes the simplest of things turn out to be really a lot of work. And no I did not trace the drawing from another one, just used it as an example. (one of the first reactions I got...duh)
btw. My site is updated and online. Not finished yet but most of it is viewable......Tons of work to see. Have a look if you don't believe me.... :D

Edit. The work on this one just got a little better. Won't say how much..... :D

No comments: